For me to be able to install your blog, you as the blog owner will need to grant full access to your blog. It is a very simple process but with about 4 or 5 steps. If you follow the steps below you will have no problem granting someone with full access to your blog. Now please remember someone who has full access will be able to delete your blog so make sure you can trust the person. I think this is a much safer way of me installing your blog because you do not have give out your username and password.
1. Go to your dashboard and click on settings under your blog title.
2. Once you have clicked on the settings link on your dashboard you will see the image below. Click on PERMISSIONS.
3. After clicking on the permissions link you will see something close to the image below. Click on ADD AUTHORS and add the person’s email you want to add as an author.
To add me as your author please use this email: lambert9404[at]gmail.com
4. The person you add as an author will receive an email telling them they need to approve to be an author to your blog.
5. Once the person has approved being an author you will see grant admin privileges next to their name. See image below: