I found this really great website the other day and I thought I would share it with you. It is called Free 125 Cards. They have quite a few backgrounds you can use for a button for your blog or website. The only problem I found with the site if there is a problem is some of the backgrounds are a tad busy for a blog button but with this said I think for those who just want a button for their blog and not be too customized then this is a great site. So lets begin with the tutorial.
1. First go to Free 125 Cards.
2. Find an image you like and click on it.
3. Click on Personalize
4. A box will pop up. Add your text. I did realize you have to do each line of your text. For example, if I wanted to do Strosgirl’s Designs. I would first add Strosgirl’s and then click add text then I would type in Designs and then click add text.
5. You can make your text smaller by grabbing the little box (see below)
6. Once you are satisfied with the way your button looks, click on SAVE IMAGE.
7. Once you hit save image your button will appear on another page. You will get an image like this below.
Right click and save it somewhere to your computer.
8. You will need a photobucket account or a tinypic account or somewhere to host your files.
9. Once you have your image loaded to a hosting site you will want to get the direct link for your image.
10. Now for the fun part. You will want to add your button to your blog so others can grab it, right? Copy the code which is in the box below. Where it says PUT YOUR BLOG LINK, put the DIRECT LINK of your blog and where it says your IMAGE LINK put the direct link from your hosting account for the button.
I know people are wondering why I write tutorials on items I sell but I think not everyone can afford to pay for their designs and I want everyone to have a nice looking blog.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me here.